← Back to all types
Tail Transfer Doctor in Dryer Section
BenefitsAvoid jamming and manual operations Processes automation
- Blowing pipes and deflector wedge.
- The fixing is adapted to the rivets in the blade holder.
- Air connections are made at the outer side of the paper machine frame.
- The design of the air connections is adapted at the space available.
- The blowing pipes are provided with adjustable fixing pieces to set the blowing direction near the paper machine frame.
- The blowing pipes are fixed in the inner machine side of the blade holder by insertion supports.
- All fixing pieces and the deflector wedge are rounded so that no obstacles are created for the flowing paper.